Designed to be lightweight and easily concealable, this tomahawk is still powerful enough to chop through mild brush, breach different items, and even be used for self defense if necessary.
- Model: Mini Jenny
- Length: 9.4”
- Head: Forward edge: 2 5/8” | Spike: 1 3/4" | Forward edge to spike: 5 3/4”
- Steel: Milled from 0.25" 80CRV2 steel
- Finish: Cerakote
- Handle: Full tang I-Beam handle design. G-10 3D machined handle scales.
- Handle Color(s): Black
- Hardness: 57-58 HRC
- Weight: 16.7 oz
- Sheath: Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard with our Low Ride MOC Straps.
- Light weight, compact design.
- 4 sharpened edges for a variety of cutting tasks.
- New choils which allow the user to choke up on the hawk.
- Multiple handle tube flared rivets allows for various lanyard options while keep the scales secured to the tomahawk.
- Jimping on the handle allows for indexing without physically viewing which side you are striking with.
- Manufacturer: RMJ Tactical
- Model Introduction: 2016
- Manufacturer Warranty Available: 100% lifetime guarantee against structural failure. This excludes normal wear and tear. The guarantee applies to the product and is not limited to the initial purchaser.
Handle Color: Black