Designed to be ultra-lightweight and fast for close quarters combat and light breaching, this tomahawk features a hammer rather than a spike (i.e. Jenny Wren Spike Tomahawk).
- Model: Jenny Wren
- Length: 11.5”
- Head: Forward edge: 2 5/8” | Forward edge to hammer: 4.9"
- Steel: Milled from 0.25" 80CRV2 steel
- Finish: Cerakote
- Handle: Full tang I-Beam handle design. G-10 3D machined handle scales.
- Handle Color(s): Black | Dirty Olive (Layered OD Green/Black) | Hyena Brown (Layered Earth/Black/Coyote)
- Hardness: 57-58 HRC
- Weight: 21.7 oz w/o scabbard (25.7 oz w/ scabbard)
- Sheath: Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard with our Low Ride MOC Straps.
- Light weight, compact design.
- 3 sharpened edges for a variety of cutting tasks.
- Hammer backside for other tasks.
- Multiple handle tube flared rivets allows for various lanyard options while keep the scales secured to the tomahawk.
- Jimping on the handle allows for indexing without physically viewing which side you are striking with.
- Manufacturer: RMJ Tactical
- Model Introduction: 2010
- Design Update(s): 2012 - Full tang design; 2016 - New choils added which allow the user to choke up on the hawk; 2017 - Made from 80CRV2 (Previously 4140 steel)
- Manufacturer Warranty Available: 100% lifetime guarantee against structural failure. This excludes normal wear and tear. The guarantee applies to the product and is not limited to the initial purchaser.
Jenny Wren Hammer Pole